Posted Fri, 13 Aug 2021 14:31:08 GMT by Peter Pignataro
I'm trying to pull out the .xml file of a bundle in Ivion and I can't seem to be able to find it. We used to be able to download it on Indoor Viewer through dataset alignment (I believe). 

Has that feature been removed? 

Posted Tue, 24 Aug 2021 13:30:48 GMT by Menghui Tong
Hi Peter, sorry I didn't get full understanding of the question. Which .xml file you are talking about specifically, the sensor_frame.xml or others?
Posted Fri, 27 Aug 2021 09:57:04 GMT by Menghui Tong
If you were talking about the alignment xml file that was used in older versions, it was unfortunately deprecated in IVION. All the alignment information is stored within the bundle that can be transferred together with the datasets.
Posted Fri, 27 Aug 2021 17:14:29 GMT by Peter Pignataro
Hi Menghui, 

Yes I was referring to the alignment .xml. 

Is that file no longer being used? Because I still like to work with indoor viewer on a local machine, then run the nv_cloudtransform command in terminal. 

This workflow is fantastic with local site maker processing - so I don't have to download big .bundle files for archiving (I only need to keep the .nvd and the .xml) - also saves a ton of time as opposed to trying to download the .e57 through crop and download. 

Maybe this is just a feature request now then - but it would be nice to bring that feature back, it saved me tons of time, bandwidth, and data storage! 
Posted Tue, 31 Aug 2021 08:18:45 GMT by Menghui Tong

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your feedback, I'll create a feature request for our product team based on your descriptions, will let you know if there is any update. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Feedback