Posted Tue, 14 Jun 2022 15:46:00 GMT by Justin Cadwallader Senior Director / Director
When viewing a POI with a PDF attached on the iPad, it does not show up correctly. If it is a multipage PDF, the POI will only show a single, zoomed in page. If you view the developer tools on the browser, and choose the iPad, it shows that you can see all the pages and have the ability to scroll.

I've tried changing the iframe height and width, but that does not help. Any ideas?
Posted Wed, 03 Aug 2022 13:06:19 GMT by Laurin Gottschall
Hi Justin,&nbsp;<br> <br> this is Laurin from NavVis. Please excuse the late follow up, our customers do normally approach us via Customer support when running into specific problems/issues with IVION which is why this one went under the radar.&nbsp;<br> <br> In order to further understand your problem and troubleshoot it may I please ask you to contact our Customer Support Team via support@navvis.com. Please also provide us with further details such as IVION Version number, the browser which was used on your iPad and a few screenshots describing the problem.&nbsp;<br> <br> Me or my colleagues will then validate your issue and see wether it is indeed a bug which must be fixed by our developers.&nbsp;<br> Thanks for your understanding, happy to hear from you.&nbsp;<br> <br> Best regards,&nbsp;<br> Laurin

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Feedback