Posted Wed, 23 Feb 2022 09:17:27 GMT by Mattias Glaad Klingvall
Hi guys,

I've just tested the new functionalities within Mark & Measure and I think it's a great improvement. Good job!

However, I'm still looking for a quick and easy way to to view and extract the coordinates from a point measurement within a spatial reference system. As of now the cursor coordinates only display the correct Z value, but for X and Y the coordinates seems to relate to the site base point. 

Are there any settings available to view the coordinates from the spatial reference system instead? And is it possible to integrate this information in the export of the measurements? 

Kind regards
Mattias Glaad
Projektstrateg

Posted Fri, 25 Feb 2022 16:02:40 GMT by Lisa Cali
Hi Mattias,<br> <br> Thanks for the note. Currently we use the base point of the site coordinate system as the reference for the coordinates. We will look into an option to use the SRS and also including it in the export.<br> <br> Are there scenarios when you'd need both the site coordinates and the spatial coordinates?<br> <br> Thanks!<br> <br> Lisa<br> <br> Head of Product, IVION&nbsp;
Posted Mon, 28 Feb 2022 14:54:13 GMT by Mattias Glaad Klingvall
Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your quick response!

Also, good to hear that the functionality is in the pipeline. :-)

The site coordinates would be handy when the data for the site hasn't been georeferenced, but for the main part the coordinates of the SRS would be the most valuable information.

Kind regards
Mattias

You must be signed in to post in this forum.

Feedback