Applies to: NavVis IVION 10.0.0 and above
Making an instance or site public means that all users can view any information in the instance or site without logging in.
Follow these steps to make your NavVis IVION instance public:
- Log in as an instance or global admin.
- Go to Instance Settings > Authentication.
- Uncheck the check box Enable Private Mode.
- Click Save.
Follow these steps to make a NavVis IVION site public:
- Log in as a site, global or instance admin.
- In the site card, click on the three dots of the site that you want to make public.
- Click Edit.
- Use the toggle button "Make site visible for everyone" to make the site public.
- Click Next and then Save.